As a forecast provider, you are likely to verify your own products – at least at a very basic level. However, there are good reasons to engage with forecastverification.com:
- You may not be able to make available your staff for a thorough verification analysis.
- The required expertise may not be available to you.
- You may want to benefit from the economies of scale provided by a company that specializes in forecast verification.
- Independent verification may give new insights of the quality of your forecasts that you can use to improve your forecasts.
- Your clients may require an independent assessment.